Monday, May 24, 2010

If I'm not in love with you



Sometimes, we get so busy, that we forget about love.

We are so concerned about our exams, our careers, our need and want for material goods that we forget about love. I don't just mean romantic love, but love for your family, as well as the things you love to do.

I am saddened by the people who love another so much, but are afraid to say it.I know it hurts like hell if it doesn't work out, but the things you are scared of are usually the most worthwhile. Romantic love hardly ever comes along. Most of the times, either you like someone and they don't like you back, or the other way around. But what if it is mutual? How would you know if you don't say it or if you don't try it? My suggestion is that you should try it, be naive.....atleast then you have nothing to regret, you tried everything right?

The inspiration behind this blog post is "If i'm not in love" by Faith Hill

IF I'M NOT IN LOVE (Faith Hill)

If I'm not in love with you
What is this I'm going through
Tonight



And if my heart is lying then
What should I believe in
Why do I go crazy
Every time I think about you, baby
Why else do I want you like I do
If I'm not in love with you



And if I don't need your touch
Why do I miss you so much
Tonight



If it's just infatuation then
Why is my heart aching
To hold you forever
Give a part of me I thought I'd never
Give again to someone I could lose
If I'm not in love with you

Why in every fantasy
Do I feel your arms embracing me
Lovers lost in sweet desire
Why in dreams do I surrender
Lying with you baby
Someone help explain this feeling
Someone tell me



If I'm not in love with you
What is this I'm going through
Tonight

And if my heart is lying then what should I believe in
Why do I go crazy
Every time I think about you baby
Why else do I want you like I do
If I'm not in love with you



Please slow down..check out the song. It's a beauty.

XO

1 comment:

Markliujy said...

Well. The general consensus in modern times is that love can wait. Your career, your education and material goods come first. Doesn't mean I agree, but that's just how it is.

Conceptually, yes, you should always try. When you're actually there, and its you though, its difficult. Easy to say, hard to do.

And, nice song. But no slowing down now, cause exams are just around the corner!