Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome to 2010!

Dearest friends,


I have been really bad with updating you on my new things for the day. Another year has gone by. What have we achieved? Have you done anything memorable? Think think. Man that makes me sad. I really haven't done anything life changing.



There are a couple of things that I am really glad I did:
- Marathon with Leanne
- doing Vac work at EY

Tell me about what you did on Christmas Day and New Years eve?

For New Years eve, it was so much fun. My friends and I booked a hotel room near the city, and ended up drinking lots and playing a few rounds of UNO and Twister. I would upload some photos from it later. I dunno why, but from all that and jumping around, I ended up with bruises all over my back and legs.

So on to my new things:

1st of January 2010:
- I watched Jane Eyre. This is a Charlotte Bronte book, which was made into a movie. It was so sad. Especially when Mr Rochester told Jane "say it Jane, say that you will take my name". I literally sobbed.

2nd of January 2010:
- I am going to a club called Eve. I have never been there, but I am going to go for a friend's birthday. I hope I will enjoy it, sometimes I make up my mind that I won't like something, and then not try to have fun all night.

I have to constantly remind myself why I atarted "a new thing a day" agenda. The reason is that I find myself stuck in my comfort zone, doing what I always do every day. So I am trying to be less afraid, trying out new things and making new friends. You guys should do it too! Maybe we motivate eachother!

There are so many things I want to do, but don't because I am afraid or I can't be bothered, so I need to constantly remind myself:


Happy New Year my lovelies!



XXOO

No comments: