Friday, October 2, 2009

You know you are HOT when...

0. it is 40 degrees Celcius outside.
1. you can wear mismatched clothes and everyone says your have an excellent sense for fashion.
2. you wear fob clothes and you still look chic! (damn you Sarah! :p)
3. you can pull off bright and neon colours. Generally, if you are blonde with blue eyes, skinny with long legs, you are hot.
4. people do doubletakes at you when you wear no makeup.


Is it just me or is there an epidemic of HORSE lashes (fake lashes) these days on ASIAN girls? Man..embrace the fact girls, you have no lashes, or atleast glue some natural looking ones on. When you start wearing horrible HORRIBLE dragqueen lashes, I just want to *sigh* at you. Someone should really tell them that unnatural looking lashes are not pretty, just like Posh Spice's breasts and Nicole Kidman's forehead.



Yesterday, I saw a girl on the train, she was in her office gear with minimum make up, her hair was pulled back so you can really take a look at her face. She was so pretty. Everyone on the train was checking her out whilst pretending to read their MX. I don't know if she noticed, but she just kept on playing with her ipod!


5. Lastly, when people (guys especially) continue to hang around you despite the fact...well..you totally put the "B" in itch!



Disclaimer: I don't know where I got the last picture from, I don't know her. I am sure she is a nice girl.

Have a nice weekend Y'all!
xoxo

1 comment:

Markliujy said...

This time around, that photo put me off :) (Not the one at the bottom, clearly!)