Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Photographs and Religion

Dearest friends,

I am not the best photographer. I can hold the camera straight and warn people not to close their eyes, but that is probably the extent to my abilities to capture "the moment". Recently, I found a program on my computer called Picasa2, I went ahead and edited some photos. I am surprised at how much I liked them, so I thought I would share with you some of them.







Recently, I have been more interested in finding out about the origin of the Species. I am agnostic. Religious people and athiests would scoff at that because I am literally sitting on the fence, not brave enough to say I believe in God, but too scared to goto hell. You can say what you like. I think I am open minded. Right now, I don't think I know enough to be a believer. There are some fundamental principles which doesn't sit right with me. I believe I have the capacity to be a spiritual person, and to hold some fervent beliefs. But I have never read the bible, or any other religious text for that matter. All the evidence I have is hearsay. That is not enough to allow me to be an informed follower. I have to make the effort to find out more. The first step is to read more about it. If I am to become a believer of any religion, I want to do it right.

Later!

XO

No comments: