Saturday, September 25, 2010

How am I suppose to feel?

Hi friends,

Today was AFL day. For Melbournians, it is probably the most exciting day of the year. This year, it was Collingwood vs Saints. I watched an interview with Jeff Kennett , he said "it's not collingwood vs Saints, it is Australia vs Collingwood". So true, when Collingwood is in the finals, the whole country is against Collingwood. Literally. So many anti-Collingwood jokes. Their fans are passionate but so rude and "bogan". I cannot believe the Collingwood fans singing their club song during Nick Riedwolt's speech at the AFL Parade. Grr. On the show "Before the game", all the commentators were trying to explain why there were so many Collingwood fans at the AFL parade. One plausible reason is "mate..it's coz they don't work". (THANK YOU MICK MALLOY!)This was followed by another joke A: "I think Centrelink was closed today!" B: "oh why?" A:"Because all the Collingwood fans are at the AFL parade." LOL

Ok.. just to be fair, there is a good joke about the saints too.
Q: What is the difference between an arsonist and St Kilda football club?
A: An arsonist won't waste 22 matches.

Yeh... BURN!

I can't believe the results though. A DRAW?. WHAT? WHAT? I guess not losing is a good thing, but not winning is crap too.There is no finality tonight. I was so nervous watching the game, I felt like I was going to vomit when Goddard kicked the goal. Alot of people are complaining about a second grand final, but I rather a second final than a penalty shootout, ie soccer. On the other hand, Collingwood isn't the most accurate team. Hmm. well bring on next week. Go SAINTS!

Ok catchya soon!

Xo
Ps. Did you know Charles Darwin went to university at 16 years old? Apparently that is normal in the 1800s.

No comments: