Sunday, April 25, 2010

My Prada

Hi everyone!

It's been a while. No, I am not dead or sick. I have just been flat out busy.

My birthday was a week ago, and it was great. Thanks for all your lovely wishes.

Like any girl, I love getting what I want. I will work hard to get it. Well, let me introduce you to my new Prada. Yes I have a Prada bag.

I can't wait for it to be couried over on Wednesday.

Hope you are all well!

Xo

Ps. I have been sleeping so well lately. For a while I started to get insomnia, where I lay awake for hours and hours. But these days. I can sleep for 9 hours straight no problem. I think the secret is eye mask. It darkens the room and relaxes me. LOL random point. See ya.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to see you finally post! Also glad to hear you're sleeping properly again.

Take care of yourself :)